Stash Tab Error?

I bought some new stash tabs and after fiddling around with them a bit they display out of order. When I log in and open my stash it starts at tab 5. If I use the drop down menu to go to tab 1 it gets brought up at the very right edge of the interface. No idea how this happened but... me no likey. Below are pics.

Side note: Personally, I think it would be cooler if, rather than a drop down menu, there was a slider under where it says Stash and you could use your mouse to move it left and right to display more stash tab numbers.

I am a poor freezingly cold soul
So far from where
I intended to go
I got this same error, but I only bought 1 stash tab:

แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย dmxell เมื่อ 5 เม.ย. 2012 02:56:10
This is on our list to fix now! We're going to be making it possible to manually sort your stash tabs, I'm not sure what the numbers will do when that happens, but I'll find out tomorrow.
Balance & Design
Same here :)
HARDCORE ONLY ~ ONE LIFE IS ENOUGH

แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย flucser เมื่อ 5 เม.ย. 2012 06:07:52
I can access to my stash only at the website actually, but there it seems very strange (have to check if same behaviour inside the game):

-the stash is shown as of 4 regulary tabs, then came my 4 "read-only" tabs from the migration, and after them my new bought empty tabs.

I had expected, that the new tabs simlpy could cover 2 of the migrated ones to make them fully accessible.

I had also expected, that the new ones were added to the regularies, so before the migrated ones.

From the actual showing, with the inherent 4 tabs still centered in the view, the tab #10 (totally numbered) is barely accessible at all (90% out of view limit), an #11th would be not able to be accessed. The possibility to select the tabs from a list, like ingame, is not available here - and I think it would be even better, to be able to switch through panels of tabs with arrow buttons.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
I'm finding an issue with the stash tabs on the webpage as well.
I bought 8 extra stash tabs before reading about the bugs and it seems as if the character box is static, which breaks up the sequence of the stash tabs. See picture.

รายงานโพสต์

รายงานบัญชี:

ประเภทรายงาน

ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม