You're attention, please.

thanks all, i had same problem googled and found you, works for me
It didn't work for me can anyone please give me another suggestion?
I made sure that all users have writing access to the file and restarted the computer and it still says the same ..
"
Max2Her เขียน:
It didn't work for me can anyone please give me another suggestion?
I made sure that all users have writing access to the file and restarted the computer and it still says the same ..

It is bad to "necro post" or reply to a thread which is months or years old. The game has changed, it is no longer beta .5 or whatever version the OP had. Since you've tried the two suggested fixes for this problem and they didn't work, you don't have the same problem as the one which they fixed! Go start your own damn thread to troubleshoot your issue instead. This is common etiquette in technical forums, and it makes sense.
"
Yes i had the same issue, looking through the forums it was suggested you change the permissions to allow write access. that worked for me. right click on the file Content.ggpk, click properties and find the security tab. edit permissions and make sure all users have write access (check the write box).
This worked for me i hope it does for any one else with the issue

-AerialRose

THIS WORKED ! It's an old post but it worked for me. Hope others have much luck with this error as I did. Thanks AerialRose.

รายงานโพสต์

รายงานบัญชี:

ประเภทรายงาน

ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม