Support and Payment Problems

If you have a problem with your account that requires urgent attention, or a problem connected to a payment, please PM the account Support, and we'll respond as soon as possible.
Balance & Design
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Michael_GGG เมื่อ 6 พ.ค. 2013 04:08:54
Hello, can you say if we will be able to pay with our cell phone provider? Thank you :)
The fact that i can´t pay for a betakey and support
isn´t responding to my msg is unacceptable.

Get your kiwis out of your asses and fix it.

Sincerely: Nicki L.
I did a payment, it went through, but I got no e-mail with my beta key, or my kiwis D:
"
MiloDelMal เขียน:
I did a payment, it went through, but I got no e-mail with my beta key, or my kiwis D:

Pass a message on to support@grindinggear.com, they'll be able to look into it! I can see the beta keys in your My Account page, and your kiwi looks like it should be in your Microtransaction stash page (M) in game.
Balance & Design
I was just wondering; what is the estimated time for support to reply to emails?
edit: PM'd support instead
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Zasso เมื่อ 31 พ.ค. 2012 13:24:56
I've been waiting for 7 hours for a response on PM and mail now... How long does it usually take? I understand my posting time was in the middle of the night (I live in Sweden) but now some support should be on right?
can you help me i gave my friend 10$ to get me a beta key and when he tried to get it it said invalid action and that this does not support our country and i live in croatia
Hello there,

I want to ask if it is possible to buy starter pack/beta key by any other methods. Ive tried to use my paypal account, even tried to pay via credit card, but something must go wrong, because credit card pay and even paypal now refuse my card, something about confirming. I cannot re-confirm my paypal account, do not know why, my CC and bank account is ok, ive got really enough money, can pay in stores, but not here :-(

I know its not your problem, i should fix it in my bank, but... thats a long run, and im waiting for bkey for two weeks already and I want to play badly :-)

Well so if there some other way, like mobile pay, checks or whatever, please let me know.

Oh and sorry for my bad English.

エッチな 何時までも!!!
Ecchi na itsumademo ! ! !

รายงานโพสต์

รายงานบัญชี:

ประเภทรายงาน

ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม