[Xbox] Delve

Couple hours in and still no results posted? Is there some kind of waiting period here?
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
Hi I'm on the list and I'm curious about the Delve solo and Delve Party. It has my number as Delve Party and not solo. I was solo the entire time last night and was never in a group(together or segregated). How is this monitored? Thanks.
"
XB1_Esbenshade เขียน:
Hi I'm on the list and I'm curious about the Delve solo and Delve Party. It has my number as Delve Party and not solo. I was solo the entire time last night and was never in a group(together or segregated). How is this monitored? Thanks.

Need increase your solo delve depth 10 times in a row
In fleeting reality, you step into the realm of madness.
I don´t think I am ever likely to get on this list. But oh well, maybe with some great luck, We´ll see over the Delve League´s course.
Most likely when I´ve reached Depth 207, others are at Depth 957.
lol iam on the leaderboard, alles is bezet. who cares its 49 XD
.csv file is out of date and not updated in over a week, could you please fix this before the league ends.
Thank you
XboxOne Player
no prices for deepest delves? sad face panda-_-
Nope, didn´t get in on this list at all. Oh well, maybe I will become one of the ones on top 50 list on another League. The one day I become a lot better making much better builds that can actually last beyond.

รายงานโพสต์

รายงานบัญชี:

ประเภทรายงาน

ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม