An Update about the Xbox One Patching Issue

Due to a temporary issue in the Xbox One patching system, the last Xbox One patch for Path of Exile forced a re-download of the entire game. We requested that this be investigated by Microsoft. We were told that while the problem had been fixed and would not occur again with future patches, all users who were affected will have to re-download the game one last time to get back to normal. Unfortunately Microsoft was unable to find any workaround in their system to prevent this. We understand that this is extremely inconvenient for our players and we are very sorry that this occurred.
โพสต์โดย 
เมื่อ
Grinding Gear Games
Nice! Now hopefully we can get text chat on the Xbox one soon. We've been waiting since Incursion league for an update and nothing yet :( and my last post about it was just ignored.
MICROTRANSACTIONS SUPPORTER :D
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Executioner77 เมื่อ 20 พ.ย. 2018 22:09:55
"all users who were affected will have to re-download the game one last time to get back to normal"

Just to be clear, does this mean that everyone who had the 14g download will now have another 14g download next patch? Or does it mean that they will have to reinstall the game?

For insiders familiar with the issue, the statement is probably quite clear. For me at least, I need a little more detail on what exactly is about to transpire (the whole point being to avoid a having the 14g's hit at league start). Thanks
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
"
AnExile_onthePath เขียน:
"all users who were affected will have to re-download the game one last time to get back to normal"

Just to be clear, does this mean that everyone who had the 14g download will now have another 14g download next patch? Or does it mean that they will have to reinstall the game?

Hello AnExile_onthePath,

If you downloaded the current live patch (3.4.4) which forced a full re-download, then you'll need to download the full game again. If you haven't downloaded 3.4.4 we've been told you shouldn't be affected by needing a re-download of the full 14gb.
could we have any patch note please ? or we are just assuming the 14gb download is only for 2 supporter packs... ?
While I appreciate the heads up, and recognize that it is a M$ issue...that blows lol. Got online for a break from holiday prep just in time to see a realm restart was coming in 2 minutes. And now another full download...damn.

Wondering if my old external still has 3.4.4...hmm. maybe I'll get lucky and can short cut it. If not, oh well...see you all after Thanksgiving.

...fucking Microsoft.
...narf
New patch today, 14Go again lol
Its what the announcement said, if you had the earlier 14gb patch, you need another, which is the today one, to fix it.
"
filix เขียน:
Its what the announcement said, if you had the earlier 14gb patch, you need another, which is the today one, to fix it.

My read of the announcement left me wondering if this patch counted as "re-download the game one last time".

It would have been so easy just to say that - but they didn't. And Jeff didn't say it either. It seems a logical conclusion, but not a lock. I would find it comforting just to have it stated directly by GGG that downloading this patch should fix things for good.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
"
AnExile_onthePath เขียน:
"
filix เขียน:

My read of the announcement left me wondering if this patch counted as "re-download the game one last time".

It would have been so easy just to say that - but they didn't. And Jeff didn't say it either. It seems a logical conclusion, but not a lock. I would find it comforting just to have it stated directly by GGG that downloading this patch should fix things for good.

"
We were told that while the problem had been fixed and would not occur again with future patches, all users who were affected will have to re-download the game one last time to get back to normal.

reads to me totally that, if you had a corrupt download ( downloaded the 14gb previously, you will now need exactly one time to download the game again to fix it) If you didnt download the 14gb patch before, this one should be small as usual.

รายงานโพสต์

รายงานบัญชี:

ประเภทรายงาน

ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม