[Xbox One] Betrayal Launches on Xbox One Soon!

I can't keep the name thing up long enough to even put a name and I don't know what's going on but it will the name thing will not stay up long enough to for me to put a name in
Why are there some of us not even offered the update? I'd actually like to play the league start lmfao
"
Nivalan เขียน:
Why are there some of us not even offered the update? I'd actually like to play the league start lmfao

Power cycle your console if the update hasn't shown up for you under the "My Games & Apps" section.
Is the update supposed to be 14gigs?
What the heck GGG, I am really getting tired of this. Get your game working. I can't create a character for the new league because it boots me out of the choose a name screen. Huge weekly patches, miscommunication about league start dates, constant game crashes on a standardized system; these are all great ways to get people to love supporting your product. Well you at least got me to finally create a forum account to yell at you an tell you to pull your heads out of you know where.
My game will not update. I reinstalled and it still will not update. It looks like my Delve character successfully migrated to Standard however. It's an hour and 20 mins past the announced time this patch would be available, not sure wtf is going on. Is anyone on staff to even respond to this fire?
You would think there would be after launching a huge update? Can anyone answer my question? Is the update 14g's?
"
wkidwell เขียน:
My game will not update. I reinstalled and it still will not update. It looks like my Delve character successfully migrated to Standard however. It's an hour and 20 mins past the announced time this patch would be available, not sure wtf is going on. Is anyone on staff to even respond to this fire?

What version number is displayed on the login screen for you? If you haven't had the update show up you'll need to power cycle your console as the update is through Xbox live.
"
PitBullDogs เขียน:
You would think there would be after launching a huge update? Can anyone answer my question? Is the update 14g's?

14GB is about the size of the full game client. Depending on the state of your client (when you last updated) could have required you to have a full re-download due to issues on Microsoft's side a few weeks back.
Everything updated but now i cant input a character name without the Box closing in 2 seconds.

รายงานโพสต์

รายงานบัญชี:

ประเภทรายงาน

ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม