[Xbox One] Betrayal Launches on Xbox One Soon!

"
14GB is about the size of the full game client. Depending on the state of your client (when you last updated) could have required you to have a full re-download due to issues on Microsoft's side a few weeks back.

Thank you Jeff. Hopefully this character name thing isnt a bug that is going to take time to fix.
Is anyone in yet
"
PitBullDogs เขียน:
Everything updated but now i cant input a character name without the Box closing in 2 seconds.

This is timing out the Xbox Keyboard after a set amount of time after it's started loading. I'm trying to get this fixed as soon as possible.
Again thank you Jeff. Bugs are to be expected but its how the dev's handle it that makes or breaks a game. I will check back and see if its fixed.
I power cycled twice with the same result.
The game is still showing the "We are depolying 3.5b now.." info prompt. In the lower right hand corner, the build tag says "xbox_production tags/3.5.0b.

"
Jeff_GGG เขียน:
"
wkidwell เขียน:
My game will not update. I reinstalled and it still will not update. It looks like my Delve character successfully migrated to Standard however. It's an hour and 20 mins past the announced time this patch would be available, not sure wtf is going on. Is anyone on staff to even respond to this fire?

What version number is displayed on the login screen for you? If you haven't had the update show up you'll need to power cycle your console as the update is through Xbox live.
"
wkidwell เขียน:
The game is still showing the "We are depolying 3.5b now.." info prompt. In the lower right hand corner, the build tag says "xbox_production tags/3.5.0b.

xbox_production tags/3.5.0b is the correct version. What is the issue you're experiencing?

I cannot make a new character in the Betrayal league. The name character window times out. I was under the assumption that it must not be updated since the game is telling me "We are depolying 3.5b now.." screen.

"
Jeff_GGG เขียน:
"
wkidwell เขียน:

xbox_production tags/3.5.0b is the correct version. What is the issue you're experiencing?

Now no matter what name i input it says "THIS NAME ALREADY EXISTS"
And we can't choose realm.
Please !!!

GGG said that they're going to change that
6 or 7 month before.

GGG please
Ascendancy trials do not work... pushing A does nothing...
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย chikinki เมื่อ 10 ธ.ค. 2018 19:57:47

รายงานโพสต์

รายงานบัญชี:

ประเภทรายงาน

ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม