[Xbox One] The Core Supporter Packs Launch This Thursday!

We're happy to announce that the Core Supporter Packs will be released for our Xbox One players this Thursday (US time)! They will replace the current War for the Atlas Supporter Packs and will exist alongside the Betrayal packs (and future league packs).

The 3.5.1b update is also scheduled for Thursday US time. The patch includes all the improvements mentioned in this news post as well as several Xbox-specific changes.

Thank you so much for your support!
โพสต์โดย 
เมื่อ
Grinding Gear Games
Yay
NANI
Is there any way for us (xbox plebs) to get the physical goods from the supporter packs? I have enough flashy MTX and stash tabs already. :)
Lol we have time to sell you stuff that you can't equip and play the game at the same time without crashing!!! whoooohooooo sign me up.....
Very cool! Looking forward to it!
Any update for the lowly PS4 owners? I could probably squeeze in another experimental starter build before launch I assume :)
hi,

you say the xbox one core supporter packs will be released thursday US time.

i live in holland,

which means i have to do +12 hours to get new zealand time and then -19 to get the GMT -6 US time.

the mtx shop always resets at 04:00 AM for people in holland.
so 04:00 PM for people in new zealand and 09:00 PM(1day back) for the US GMT -6 time.

can we xbox players get some clarification on that ?

What US time specifically will the xbox one core supporter packs be released?
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย graass เมื่อ 10 ม.ค. 2019 01:52:16
"
graass เขียน:
hi,

you say the xbox one core supporter packs will be released thursday US time.

i live in holland,

which means i have to do +12 hours to get new zealand time and then -19 to get the GMT -6 US time.

the mtx shop always resets at 04:00 AM for people in holland.
so 04:00 PM for people in new zealand and 09:00 PM(1day back) for the US GMT -6 time.

can we xbox players get some clarification on that ?

What US time specifically will the xbox one core supporter packs be released?

Hi Graass,

They'll be released tomorrow morning NZ local, around 11:00am.
thanks, jeff!
So, have you now taken this in, or at least taken these things into consideration. Because we too are interested you know.

I´m a bit curious to get to know if we Xbox Players will be able to buy the one Supporter Pack we wish to have that includes physical items, and if that is gonna be available on Xbox too.

Or if we Xbox Players can get hold of one of the PC Supporter Packs that includes physical items and get them (digital items) transferred to our Xbox Account.

Because I think I may be correct when I say that many a Xbox player would like to have those Physical items buyable on Xbox as well, instead of having to then play it also on PC. Because quite a few Xbox players aren´t interested in playing it on anything else then Xbox.

Or can we Xbox players at least get an option to get hold of Physical items, as long as we have at least one of the regarding Supporter Packs bought and paid for?
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Kundarin เมื่อ 10 ม.ค. 2019 11:36:49

รายงานโพสต์

รายงานบัญชี:

ประเภทรายงาน

ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม