[Xbox One] The Core Supporter Packs Launch This Thursday!

"
Kundarin เขียน:
I´m a bit curious to get to know if we Xbox Players will be able to buy the one Supporter Pack we wish to have that includes physical items, and if that is gonna be available on Xbox too.
We're unable to include physical items in the supporter packs on consoles. I'm unsure if the support department has an alternative means for selling individual items, I'd recommend sending an e-mail to Support@grindinggear.com and inquire with them.
The Problem is: They are too expensive.
Compared with PC version of the packs, XBOX (and most likely PS4) packs get less points and costs more.

Examples:
Assassins PC: 88,- EUR / 950 Points
Assassins XBOX: 99,99 EUR / 950 Points

Vanguard PC: 141,- EUR / 1600 Points (+160 for no physical items)
Vanguard XBOX: 149,99 EUR / 1500 Points

Empyrian PC: 211,- EUR / 2400 Points (+660 for no physical items)
Empyrian XBOX: 219,99 EUR / 2200 Points

Crucible PC: 422,- EUR / 4800 Points (+800 for no physical items)
Crucible XBOX: 369,99 EUR / 3700 Points

And on console you don't even have the chance to add points instead of physical items....

So, THIS seems a bit way too greedy!
@Jeff, could you please explain this?
Well, the Crucible PC is $480 with physical items. And on Xbox it is around $250-ish without physical items and reduced Pts to 3700 from PCs 4800.

PC with Physical items make that a difference of $230-ish in reduction. I wished the reduction in Points wasn´t that high though. They weren´t that much compared with the last Dominator one. Prices were the same for both PC Packs.

But then again, when I think about it. The Dominator one didn´t contain a Sweater and a package of Signed Fine Art Prints. That one was T-Shirt and a Cloth Map.
I know betrayal is a good way to play, but I still think I like flashbacks. Many people think that flashbacks are cancelled because you have been prolonging the life of betrayal. I want to know whether flashbacks leave temporarily or permanently.
"
Kundarin เขียน:
Well, the Crucible PC is $480 with physical items. And on Xbox it is around $250-ish without physical items and reduced Pts to 3700 from PCs 4800.

PC with Physical items make that a difference of $230-ish in reduction. I wished the reduction in Points wasn´t that high though. They weren´t that much compared with the last Dominator one. Prices were the same for both PC Packs.

But then again, when I think about it. The Dominator one didn´t contain a Sweater and a package of Signed Fine Art Prints. That one was T-Shirt and a Cloth Map.

Sure.... $50 less than on PC, but I would expect the same ammount of Points as on PC and - of course, the same price including the bonus points when choosing no physical items, as consoles do not have physical items.

Is it so hard to just make the same prices with the same amount of points one can get when choosing no physical items?
Why raising the price for consoles? Why make differences at all?
"
RosivDamotil เขียน:
"
Kundarin เขียน:

Sure.... $50 less than on PC, but I would expect the same ammount of Points as on PC and - of course, the same price including the bonus points when choosing no physical items, as consoles do not have physical items.

Is it so hard to just make the same prices with the same amount of points one can get when choosing no physical items?
Why raising the price for consoles? Why make differences at all?

What I see and think of now, is the one: Ok, I see they taken away those 800 Pts from PC version to accommodate for the Physical items, not being on Xbox, but why still take away an extra 300 Pts, to get down to 3700? I remember the Dominator one was 4000, but the cost was slightly higher, not much, but a tiny little.
@Jeff_GGG ....any kind words about this unfairness?
Guys, the prices are made by MS and their regional store system. The prices for PoE on PC are all in usd, so if you convert it to € you come up with a lower price. To confirm what I am saying, just go to your xbox and change the location to a poor(er) country, like hungary. You will see, that everything now is way cheaper than on PC (I think using it to buy stuff, is not allowed by MS and banable, so this is just to demonstrate the differences). Its really not GGGs fault in this case.

รายงานโพสต์

รายงานบัญชี:

ประเภทรายงาน

ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม