In less than 24 hours Path of Exile: Synthesis will launch on Xbox One! Today's news post outlines what to expect tomorrow and a few things to note about the expansion.

The expansion will launch at วันจันทร์ที่ 11 มีนาคม 2019 เวลา 18:00 or at 3pm March 11th (PST). Downtime will begin for deployment at วันจันทร์ที่ 11 มีนาคม 2019 เวลา 16:00 (two hours prior to launch).

The version that Xbox One users will receive contains the hotfixes which went out for PC users over the weekend.

We mentioned this before the weekend but want to make sure people are aware ahead of time - this expansion will require a full download of Path of Exile. We are very sorry for the inconvenience of having to redownload the entire game. We understand this isn't ideal. The reason the update requires a full redownload is because we've re-worked the file system which is an important change to pave the way for future tech improvements and to minimise potential future memory issues.

Over the weekend we encountered some significant memory problems with the Betrayal content on Xbox One. To make sure we can get the expansion out as soon as possible, we are temporarily disabling Betrayal content on Xbox One. (The only expansion that should have memory problems is Synthesis. Ha-ha, get it? Because of Cavas and his memory lo… nevermind)

Once it's enabled, the Betrayal content will work in a way that is functionally different to PC. When Betrayal is encountered on PC you find three events per zone whereas on console you'll find one event per zone. The Betrayal rewards have been tripled on console to keep the experience in line with PC from a rewards standpoint.

The following aspects of Betrayal will be tripled for console users: the amount of experience received when you make a decision, the amount of veiled items dropped by Syndicate members, Safehouse leaders contribution of intelligence towards the Mastermind, Safehouse rewards. The Mastermind remains unchanged.

We can't wait to share this expansion with our Xbox One players!
โพสต์โดย 
เมื่อ
Grinding Gear Games
F
Thank you so very much for posting directly to the Xbox one community. And thank you for being thoughtful regarding the full download even though it needs to happen again. I'm so excited for the Xbox one version this league. +1 to zombies can be crafted in the core game again! I like the fix for Betrayal too!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Wrecker_of_Days เมื่อ 10 มี.ค. 2019 20:04:04
Kinda sucks about the full download again, this is the 3rd time for me that this has happened.
"
Cidna เขียน:
Kinda sucks about the full download again, this is the 3rd time for me that this has happened.

We totally hear that it sucks. Please be assured that we wouldn't do this unless it was absolutely necessary. Thanks so much for sticking with us.
SO HYPED! GUNNA GET SO MANY LUCKY DROPS I FEEEEL IT!
"
Bex_GGG เขียน:
"
Cidna เขียน:

We totally hear that it sucks. Please be assured that we wouldn't do this unless it was absolutely necessary. Thanks so much for sticking with us.

It wouldn't be so bad if Xbox's NZ download servers weren't terrible for me, haha. Still looking forward to playing, thanks guys.
Did you mean to say that you'll be trippling the spawn rate of encounters? Trippling the experience might not be the best way to handle this. Thats cool tho. Thanks for an update.
Nice to see a post in the Xbox forums - thank you.

I am a little nervous about the Betrayal changes and delay - I have really come to like some of those mods and I also appreciated being able to pause with Research ...

I really hope my character is not going to get frequently ganked in maps. I really do not crave/need the extra "excitement".
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย AnExile_onthePath เมื่อ 10 มี.ค. 2019 21:05:07
nice to see bex posting on the xbox section of the forums for the first time !
does it means that you are now our community manager ? :)

thanks for the infos btw

รายงานโพสต์

รายงานบัญชี:

ประเภทรายงาน

ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม