[Xbox One] Path of Exile: Synthesis Launches on Xbox One Soon!

There is actually talk of getting tab for this in the future, probably will happen
"
sirjasonf เขียน:
What exactly does redownloading the entire game mean?
That the download size of this update is rather large (nearly the size of base application). The total download size is looking to be around 12.5GB~.

"
sirjasonf เขียน:
Meaning we have to delete the game and redownload that way or the update will be the size of the entire game?
You'll download the update as it's usually done, no deleting required. Navigate to your 'My Games & Apps' section when the servers go down tomorrow and the update should be available then.
"
Jeff_GGG เขียน:

That the download size of this update is rather large (nearly the size of base application). The total download size is looking to be around 12.5GB~.

The current download size is around 14,5GB. So the next version is 2GB smaller than the current?

@Xanderyum

The user bcorkill1 already told it but I just wanna be on his side and say that telling someone that everything works fine and perfect, especially when its not the case, is just the worst thing you can do.
And just to be clear: Once the new Torchlight game is avaiable, I will be outta here for at least two seasons since the lags, freezes and crashes of PoE drives me nuts in the first two month and there is finally an alternative to this game. On the last two seasons, the game worked fine on the third month but was almost unplayable at the start of the season. (probably server issues)

Beside the fact that the games isnt working well at the start of the last seasons, the marketplace is just a pain in the a**. It take ages to scroll through all items, a lot of sellers arent responding to your offers or demanding more after you hit their expectations (listed for 3c, you give 3c, they want 5c and 20 coins now).
Well, item filters are another part of the story but even small issues like npcs and items get stuck on the same layer in your hideout and you cant move them, wasnt fixed in the last season. The problem is still a thing and the worst thing, if you go into the edit-mode of your hideout and you are on the layer where the npcs and the items are stuck, you also get stucked and cant move. You have to shutdown the program and restart it. I reported this issue 3 times and GGG just ignored it.

There is much space for improvements and just telling everyone that the game is close to perfection isnt smart as long as we do have a lot of players who can point out the current problems of the game.
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Sencja เมื่อ 11 มี.ค. 2019 03:16:26
"
Jeff_GGG เขียน:
"
sirjasonf เขียน:
What exactly does redownloading the entire game mean?

"
sirjasonf เขียน:
Meaning we have to delete the game and redownload that way or the update will be the size of the entire game?
You'll download the update as it's usually done, no deleting required. Navigate to your 'My Games & Apps' section when the servers go down tomorrow and the update should be available then.

thanks Jeff! Can't wait for tomorrow!
"
Sencja เขียน:
"
Jeff_GGG เขียน:

The current download size is around 14,5GB. So the next version is 2GB smaller than the current?

The game probably has some compressed files in the download, so you actually download a smaller amount, then it uncompresses and the file size becomes larger.
If i redowbload the game, Will i lose My stash and wings??
All that mtx stuff is account linked so as long as you are on the same account that you bought it youll have it
"
Sarwar94 เขียน:
If i redowbload the game, Will i lose My stash and wings??

Nope. I've reinstalled the game plenty of times and havent lost anything yet.
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Sencja เมื่อ 11 มี.ค. 2019 03:35:17
Are there any plans to bring mouse and keyboard support to POE on Xbox? I don't care if it's just in writing on some napkin in the break room.
1 sindicate encounter per zone will be lower the chance to manipulate the sindicate tree, more rewards its not the solution imo

รายงานโพสต์

รายงานบัญชี:

ประเภทรายงาน

ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม