The State of Xbox and Patch 3.6.1

Hi everyone,

We're targeting another update on Monday, March 18th with further fixes to address memory crashes that are ongoing for users.
but comes with the cost of longer load times.
Brush Figure 30 seconds and load for one minute
Slowly, slowly, slowlySlowly, slowly, slowlySlowly, slowly, slowly
Just some things i'm experiencing.

Currently taking 1.5 - 2.5 mins to load into any map or oriath.

Its totally kicking me out of the game to homescreen after about 10-20 loading screens. it usually happens as i'm loading into a map, the loading is done, the music changes, buzzing sound then homescreen.

I have an original xbox one on wireless.
Hi with 3.6.0 i was able to play fine with a crash here and there and the lag at the start wasn't that bad. I got through most of the acts then with 3.6.1 the load screens are crazy long with a high chance to crash, for example i can't get past these 3 zones and i'm locked out from the game. The Ravaged Square, the Canals, the Feeding Trough. It doesn't matter if i started at oriath or not, i always crashed after a long load ending with a buzz. I tried 10 times, i'm on a normal xbox. <Edit> I ran merciless lab with no long loads or crashes but as soon as i went back to The Ravaged Square the load took forever then crashed.
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Leekstop เมื่อ 16 มี.ค. 2019 06:01:07
Great patch, on xbox S instead of crashing at loading screens i crash during fights, this is even worse.. then the random crashes at loading screens before this bad patch.

Should think reproducing a bug or quality test on xbox should be so much easier.. xbox one, xbox S and xbox X

guess i go back to pc for a while
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Shadeless01 เมื่อ 16 มี.ค. 2019 08:06:51
"
Jeff_GGG เขียน:
Hi everyone,

We're targeting another update on Monday, March 18th with further fixes to address memory crashes that are ongoing for users.

just read this after i posted in the feedback section.

it is nice to see that you are constantly improving the game but those oversized patches are extremely annoying for people who dont have a high speed connection.

14 GB, 5.7 GB !!! now (just to address performance issues),
another at least 2.5 GB fix on Monday.

i dont get why these fixes have to be that big.
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Jennehwein เมื่อ 16 มี.ค. 2019 08:44:54
On Monday I downloaded a Re-download of the entire game, and then I played it, and it works excellently. I heard some other people have issues with lags and such, but I had none. At all. Well, some very small here and there, but nothing huge or things I would bother to mention. I am so far around almost Level 40, played 3 Acts and nothing is wrong.
So for my part, everything goes smooth.

And if I had something to complain about if you can even call it complaining, is:
Where, oh where is my Glimmerwood Mystery Box located? That is what is on my mind. Because I want to buy a few.
Lagging?! What Lagging??
"
Kundarin เขียน:
On Monday I downloaded a Re-download of the entire game, and then I played it, and it works excellently. I heard some other people have issues with lags and such, but I had none. At all. Well, some very small here and there, but nothing huge or things I would bother to mention. I am so far around almost Level 40, played 3 Acts and nothing is wrong.
So for my part, everything goes smooth.

And if I had something to complain about if you can even call it complaining, is:
Where, oh where is my Glimmerwood Mystery Box located? That is what is on my mind. Because I want to buy a few.
Lagging?! What Lagging??

Well ur still low lvl, on lower lvl there are less issues.

Are you playing on an xbox x? Using any mtx? What skill you use?
This update ruined my weekend i was looking forward to playing :( i was playing fine except for one or two freeze following a crash n some framerate drops/lag but it wasn't terrible i've got up to act 6 and was doing some lvling in the mines before the update but now i cant even mine or progress in the story cuz shortly after i fight a mob i crash. i even bought a external hard drive to reduce load times and hoping maybe fix the memory crash or whatever but hopefully this is resolved on monday.
Can u at last bring back the 3.6.0 pach? Are u really let us this weekend like this?
It seems this community, on Xbox, does not really mean anything to you.

รายงานโพสต์

รายงานบัญชี:

ประเภทรายงาน

ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม