The State of Xbox and Patch 3.6.1

I Feel Ur pain, the truth is with XO base and S You WILL crash every few loading screens, 5-10 in my case, but with XOX its 1 or 2 /h while mapping hard :]
what time does patch drop?
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Sarwar94 เมื่อ 18 มี.ค. 2019 14:40:47
Yes there are crashes and I really miss the Betrayal encounters 😭 but I am still loving the league I hope that it gets better Attention as I feel that PC gets it all and we are a step child that you have to deal with. I was forced to see my wife after seven months because I started playing in Delve league at the end I didn’t know she still lived here since I Wear a headset and blasted as loud as I can. 😂 I do enjoy the game I am mapping and crash maybe every 2 to 3 hours and it’s ok but the only thing that frustrates me is the MTX deal announces every 2 to 3 minutes it may be why are game crashes because your loading extra stuff to your Diablo 2 sever spam bot 😂 yes am old 😂 nevertheless I think your team is doing a fantastic job in providing a new free game every 3 months as it is pioneering the industry in a new way that hasn’t been done before successfully and others that are complaining don’t seem to realize the amount of work and effort that it takes to hold this community together even though there are not many of us that play on Xbox comparing it to PC it is a small community and Isolated in some features like trading very important as it’s hard to train with people in the game and buy bulk quantities or negotiate or just meet the players I am sure you have lots of plans and things will be working in no time if I can make a suggestion hopefully it doesn’t cause any issues but if anybody remembers playing Diablo 2? you could actually have a pop-up bubble over your head to chat with other players in that server that you were in that instance to announce if you had something to trade I was a player that was always giving out free as I had too much all the time. I still want to say thank you for bringing it to Xbox and hopefully as the seasons continue they will be more polished as they release as you can’t possibly expected to be perfect every time if I could provide any help and feedback in anyway I am more than willing as I usually on 4 to hours a day M-TH and Friday to Sunday I don’t even sleep 😂 to play non stop during a new league

Thank you
"
Deklnu เขียน:
my favorite part of the crashing is getting one zana portal and crashing, its pretty sweet.

Even better when it happens when you need the map she's offering the portal to for atlas completion since thanks to them ninjanerfing map drop rates your atlas progression is all sorts of fucked, then you get to take forever loading back in just to rub salt in the wound.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
If people choose to not believe me of what I am saying here, or quite simply do not bother, then so be it. Their problem, not mine. I have no reason to be lying. Am telling just straight out my experience on my end, and how it is with me.

I have read many a post about people having these kinds of problems for the last year since I began playing PoE, and I have not had any more issues then what is considered to be normal to be had. Am just telling my side of the story here.

So considering my experience with this there may be more then just one side of this all, you know.

And besides, many people is having trouble with crashing already very early in the game. I myself is in Act 5 now.
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Kundarin เมื่อ 18 มี.ค. 2019 18:14:45
Patch date changed from 18 to 19, lol.
Then tomorrow, It will change 19 to 20.
"
Kundarin เขียน:
If people choose to not believe me of what I am saying here, or quite simply do not bother, then so be it. Their problem, not mine. I have no reason to be lying. Am telling just straight out my experience on my end, and how it is with me.

I have read many a post about people having these kinds of problems for the last year since I began playing PoE, and I have not had any more issues then what is considered to be normal to be had. Am just telling my side of the story here.

So considering my experience with this there may be more then just one side of this all, you know.

And besides, many people is having trouble with crashing already very early in the game. I myself is in Act 5 now.

Act 5 LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, you previously admitted to playing 4 hours in one session which is almost enough time to finish the entire story if you know what you're doing. Why would we waste our time listening to someone who is low level af and doesn't even know how to actually progress through the game (of course you're not crashing sinceyou spend your whole play session in one zone moving slower than a sloth in cold molasses). Yet another mindless drone popping up to defend their overlords.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
"
Slizzered เขียน:
"
Kundarin เขียน:

Act 5 LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, you previously admitted to playing 4 hours in one session which is almost enough time to finish the entire story if you know what you're doing. Why would we waste our time listening to someone who is low level af and doesn't even know how to actually progress through the game (of course you're not crashing sinceyou spend your whole play session in one zone moving slower than a sloth in cold molasses). Yet another mindless drone popping up to defend their overlords.

Spoken by a true Pro & Expert like you who are certainly able to play through the entire set of 10 Acts and surely in less then 4 hours. I am not a Pro, neither am I a Rookie, or even a noob as it is also sometimes called.
Hello everyone,

Tuesdays update is on pace to go live. Internal testing results have been very positive and users should see a much more stable game play experience. Thank you for your patience while we resolve the performance issues at hand.
"
Jeff_GGG เขียน:
Hello everyone,

Tuesdays update is on pace to go live. Internal testing results have been very positive and users should see a much more stable game play experience. Thank you for your patience while we resolve the performance issues at hand.

Thanks for the update Jeff. Incidentally, who are the PS4 team members in GGG and when can we expect our own subforums? I believe many are excited and awaiting more news for the release next week!
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Yosakoi เมื่อ 18 มี.ค. 2019 21:46:20

รายงานโพสต์

รายงานบัญชี:

ประเภทรายงาน

ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม