The State of Xbox and Patch 3.6.1

Hi everyone,

We're releasing a patch at 3:00pm PST which addresses the memory crashes many users have been experiencing.
"
Corrison เขียน:
"
Simplu321 เขียน:
Just got home, there is no pach.

Also, there is a problem with map drop rate. Hope that Xbox will get map droping rate fix just like PC did. I do buy 70% of my maps atm. Got a drop rate like 1 map drop per 3 / 4 maps clear.

Posted this question a few times and have yet to get a reply to if this is coming to Xbox or when.
The map rate drop change went live on Xbox shortly after it went out on PC, apologies for not making a post about this.
The increase in instance load times going to be permanent? asking for a friend. Could be a major draw back & loss of player base with 6-8 minutes (if no crash) to get to mapping from start up of game. Shaper took about 4-5 minutes to load.

If this is permanent can we have the option to load directly into hideout from start up and shaper & Uber elder fights? To possibly help

Also access of trade market from Mine encampment would help. loading for 4 minutes will more than likely cost players trades & currency
thanks jeff for the good news !!!

any aprox size for the pacth ?
will the increased loading time be permanent or it goes back to normal ?
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Galactic_Snatcher เมื่อ 19 มี.ค. 2019 15:49:19
"
Xiser89 เขียน:
The increase in instance load times going to be permanent? asking for a friend. Could be a major draw back & loss of player base with 6-8 minutes (if no crash) to get to mapping from start up of game. Shaper took about 4-5 minutes to load.

If this is permanent can we have the option to load directly into hideout from start up and shaper & Uber elder fights? To possibly help

Also access of trade market from Mine encampment would help. loading for 4 minutes will more than likely cost players trades & currency

Agreed. If we are going down the road of loading everything I think we shouldn't be forced to go to Oriath anymore, except for the start of mapping quest. Even with SSD, loading a new game or dieing mid-fight against elder and going to Oriath takes a solid chunk of time.
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Grim0ire เมื่อ 21 มี.ค. 2019 17:01:37
Hi,

Are the issues with MTX items not appearing properly going to be addressed in the follow up patch? I'm still seeing missing textures on alot of my MTX.
What’s gone wrong I have an a Xbox one s betrayal ran fine no issues this synthesis dropped and now the game is unplayable. Any ideas when it will be running as smooth as betrayal was? I would take a throwback to betrayal right now feelsbadman
Where are the 3.6.1b patch notes?
Ingame: Sakrilegious
I crashed 3 times in 10 min. Still unplayable afther this pach...

Im done.

รายงานโพสต์

รายงานบัญชี:

ประเภทรายงาน

ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม