Gateway Selection Feature for Path of Exile on Consoles

Just a quick update for our console community: the team has almost finished the gateway selection feature. We expect it to be implemented approximately within a week, after we complete its testing.
โพสต์โดย 
เมื่อ
Grinding Gear Games
Awesomeness!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
veddy nice
Awesome job! Love the game
Ve need vietnam!!
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Wow, with all the QoL issues plaguing the consol version this is what you have been working on?? I mean I’m a little surprised but I’m glad there is at least something being done. Can we get an update as to whether you are going to tackle any other QoL items?
I hope it will more playble in ps4 then xbox version. Will try hard in HC at 26 march
Come come 26th of March :D
This sounds a lot like us folks in the UK will be struggling with slow connection speeds to US-based servers for the first day or two post launch of the PS4 version, especially if we're forced to grab the game from the US PSN in order to play it sooner than waiting for our own PSN store to update.

Still, it's great news that it's getting sorted out, and pretty quickly too. So if we happen to get bad connection issues on the 26th, we at least know that we shouldn't continue to have those problems for long.
"
Pobatti เขียน:
This sounds a lot like us folks in the UK will be struggling with slow connection speeds to US-based servers for the first day or two post launch of the PS4 version, especially if we're forced to grab the game from the US PSN in order to play it sooner than waiting for our own PSN store to update.

Still, it's great news that it's getting sorted out, and pretty quickly too. So if we happen to get bad connection issues on the 26th, we at least know that we shouldn't continue to have those problems for long.

Not quite sure what you're talking about? The game already tries to assign the best server to you based on your location.

รายงานโพสต์

รายงานบัญชี:

ประเภทรายงาน

ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม