Phasing and Gladiator's "Gratuitous Violence" could use MTX's

Just wanted to put this out there. Sorry if this isn't the right spot for this, I just saw some other threads out there with similar ideas. So:

I allocated the Gladiator's "Gratuitous Violence" Ascension node, thinking that enemies exploding would be pretty badass, and the name makes it sound like a sweet, bloody gorefest. Now, don't get me wrong, blowing up hordes of mobs and watching blight maps empty pfq is FANTASTIC and this build I'm running is flippin' wicked. But; the miniscule little "pop" sound and blood smear animation cause the effect to seem REALLY lackluster, almost comical - which sucks, because it's really powerful. The same is kind of true for Abyssal Call, though AC has a decent effect that themes well with chaos damage. I would gladly pay a few good dollars for an "enemy explodes on death" MTX that makes the explosion seem far more intense

That out of the way, I think it would be really cool to have MTX that changes how the char looks during phasing effect. That seems be fairly easy to theme in with the already existing spectral, demonic, void emperor or.
ขุดครั้งสุดท้าย เมื่อ 9 ต.ค. 2019 21:06:14

รายงานโพสต์

รายงานบัญชี:

ประเภทรายงาน

ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม