Earlier today we've deployed the 3.4.2 Update with Delve League improvements and bug fixes. Click here to check out the full patch notes.

This weekend we're running a huge sale on skill effects with more than a hundred microtransactions available at discounted prices. Click here to view the full selection.

The sale includes all skill effects with the exception of the Shaper Scorching Ray which was released last week. It typically takes around one month for new microtransactions to become part of the daily deal rotation which means it'll be on sale soon but not quite yet.

The sale starts at the time of this post until วันอังคารที่ 18 กันยายน 2018 เวลา 0:00 (this is displayed in your local time) i.e. 4pm Tuesday 18th September (NZST).

Thank you very much for your support! Have a great weekend, exiles!
โพสต์โดย 
เมื่อ
Grinding Gear Games
"
kokiat7 เขียน:
i buy some skill effect Celestial righteous fire effect. but it not move at my stock . i'm pay point but not get skill effect . Can you help me ... Thank you

If you are still experiencing issues with this, could you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com? We're happy to look into this further with you. :)

รายงานโพสต์

รายงานบัญชี:

ประเภทรายงาน

ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม