Reflects X physical damage to melee attackers.

As you can see it specifies that it reflects to melee attackers, yet it does reflect to ranged as well.

http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/gen/image/YTozOntpOjI7YToyOntz/OjE6ImYiO3M6NDQ6IkFy/dC8yREl0ZW1zL0FybW91/cnMvQm9keUFybW91cnMv/Qm9keVN0ckRleDFBIjtz/OjI6InNwIjtkOjAuNjA4/NTE5MjY5Nzc2ODc2MzE0/ODE0NzI4NjMwMTUzNjk1/MTIxNDA3NTA4ODUwMDk3/NjU2MjU7fWk6MTtpOjM7/aTowO2k6ODt9/87819ebd4b/Item.png

Edit: Mmkay, seems you can't see for some reason, anyway, bug.
Walking the path since August 20th 2011.
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Drudley เมื่อ 5 เม.ย. 2012 09:36:23
Agreed.

The armor / jewelry properties that allow you to reflect damage back to MELEE attackers are either mis-typed or not done correctly.

I can currently, and have been since server stress test weekend, stand and take a ranged attack from across the screen, and kill the archer or sand spitter or rock thrower through this reflect effect. Key word here: RANGED ATTACK, not Melee attack.

Is it meant for ONLY Melee attackers? Or is it meant for PHYSICAL attacks? Fireballs and spells do nothing against this. If so, a simple rename is in order. When I go under the character tab, it states under defense that this bonus is 'Physical Damage reflected to Melee Attackers'.

This has been confirmed by myself in both the DEFAULT and HARDCORE leagues, and this has worked in all areas that I've been to which includes all of ACT 1 and up to the Bandits quest in ACT 2.

Regardless of what it is, something is wrong!

Reaper out.

รายงานโพสต์

รายงานบัญชี:

ประเภทรายงาน

ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม