Grinding Gear Games is looking to hire a person from the Path of Exile community to help improve Thai translations and work on upcoming content!

The candidate we are searching for:

• Has a fluent understanding of English and excellent communication skills
  • Is a native speaker of Thai
  • Is very familiar with Path of Exile and played all aspects of the game
  • Has the free time to translate a few hours a day, including potentially some weekends in emergencies
  • Is willing to sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement) regarding exposure to unannounced information
  • Is willing to follow up on Thai community feedback to revise and improve existing translation texts

This work can be done from home, it is not required for the translator to live in New Zealand (though that will be an advantage for any applicants).

If you think you meet these criteria and are keen to work with us to help the Thai Path of Exile community please email us your interest [Edit: We currently have enough applications now, thanks!]

โพสต์โดย 
เมื่อ
Grinding Gear Games
As a Thai native speaker I'm really happy to see GGG try to improving Thai translations because currently it's very bad LOL. I want to give this work a shot but I'm afraid that I'm not fluent enough to do. I can't write English in 100% correct grammar but I'm pretty sure I can translate from English to Thai with a correct Thai grammar.
Wait with hope Thai translations.
Thank you for taking care of Thai community. :)
I hope thai language will get better soon
I dont know who translate the current thai language but the NPC dialog and skill description is really bad.

รายงานโพสต์

รายงานบัญชี:

ประเภทรายงาน

ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม