Voidstone UI Placement Sound Effect

Most miscellaneous currency type items having the same 'Chaos Orb' sound is okay, but, it feels somehow lacking in... weight and significance, that when you kill/beat The Maven, Self-Styled Queen Empress of the Void, Daughter of the Unknowable Progenitor, Lady of the Atlas, God-Child & Eldritch Superstar, and then...

Her voidstone (lower case v) just drops on the ground and you put it in your inventory and it goes 'clak' like you just dropped your eldritch car-keys on the ground...

I think there is an incongruous quality to it when you socket it like 'clak' into your Atlas and the entire thing lights up with the lovely 'pho-whooo' that's all I'm saying.

Could a new sound effect be found for Voidstones in general? Not being specific to the Maven here, I use her as an example since WOW that is a hard fight and it sort of made the item feel less special when used and it emits such a common sound effect.

The UI sounds for the various Affliction Charms and Omen items are great, maybe something like that would be good? Reusing those even? I don't know, this is overall a very minor thing but it would be nice to see it improved.
ขุดครั้งสุดท้าย เมื่อ 31 ม.ค. 2024 00:11:48

รายงานโพสต์

รายงานบัญชี:

ประเภทรายงาน

ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม