Donation Option??

Hello;)

What about a donation button for the GGG team? Maybe like Grim Dawns option with special presents like alpha/pre beta keys or something? hmm i think the ggg team would be very happy about some donation for the ~4 years of development! chris what do you say about that:P? 15 bucks for alpha keys?^^

*it can also be only a donation button without special things for donators
กระทู้นี้ถูกจัดเก็บโดยอัตโนมัติ คุณไม่สามารถตอบกระทู้นี้ได้
Lol save your money for ingame dude.
Cheaper than free... Speedtree
I think having an optional means to donate funds to the developers would be a great idea. However, I don't think that it should be used as a means to get into the beta as that would go against (in my opinion) GGG's stance on "ethical micro transactions".
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"
Wittgenstein เขียน:
However, I don't think that it should be used as a means to get into the beta as that would go against (in my opinion) GGG's stance on "ethical micro transactions".

Being able to play the game sounds like a pretty big gameplay advantage to me.
Forum Sheriff
Ya, but i mean mainly the thing is that people will come into the game a year or months after beta is released so wondering if its a game play advantage is a moot point. Mainly though paying for a beta is ridiculous that like paying someone to write a rough draft college paper. The games will be rough around the edges, unbalanced in some areas, and have glitches. That is why games have betas in the first place. The point is just be patient. I am waiting for the game to quite eagerly, but i would rather play a beat than an alpha.
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.
I would donate a little money to see the game/beta released sooner regardless of a beta key or not.

... although I wouldn't mind a key :P
"
entropy เขียน:
I would donate a little money to see the game/beta released sooner regardless of a beta key or not.

... although I wouldn't mind a key :P

I wouldnt either :D im so stoked on this game. I think I'd be able to voice some opinions and give great feedback
"turn based rpg's are for people who have sausage fingers" -me
they cant really release a game still in development because that could make them look bad see? + if they make u pay to have access to a game then theyre selling a game.
"
p0rt เขียน:
they cant really release a game still in development because that could make them look bad see? + if they make u pay to have access to a game then theyre selling a game.

good point! I think the option in grim dawn is really strange... They now have the pressure to put a lot of effort in the alpha build because a lot of players have paid for it already. That pressure is not worth it and will slow down development i think.
"good point! I think the option in grim dawn is really strange... They now have the pressure to put a lot of effort in the alpha build because a lot of players have paid for it already. That pressure is not worth it and will slow down development i think."

i dont think ol' titan quest dev's are gonna rush what they are calling:

a spiritual successor to Titan Quest and proud Diablo-clone, Grim Dawn will carry forward the best gameplay of this genre while bringing a few focused innovations and improvements of our own to the table.

iron lore knows what they're doing... They're a veteran dev team at this point and have learned to deal with "pressure" by now im sure. If you ask me this 'Grim Dawn' is near the top of my list for 2011
"turn based rpg's are for people who have sausage fingers" -me

รายงานโพสต์

รายงานบัญชี:

ประเภทรายงาน

ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม