Patch 3.24.0b Notes Preview

Nice, thank you for the league saving patch.
God bless!
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
When its gonna be deployed?
thank you very much <333
PLEASE GGG TUNE THE SCARAB DROP RATE!!
Seer and go safe?

gonna empower some degenerate gamblers
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
"
Despite only just moving The Void Divination Card to drop from The Shaper, The Elder and The Maven in 3.24.0, Tier 17 Maps are a better home for this card. As such, The Void is now only found in the Abomination, Citadel, Fortress, Sanctuary, and Ziggurat Maps. It no longer has a chance to drop from The Shaper, The Elder, or The Maven.

How is "The Void" not a Shaper drop? How is this an improvement? It was already great as a world drop, so this is just ridiculous. No, really, I want you to think about what you just said. This is not a buff - sorry - "improvement."

Why did we need all of these "fixes" in the first place? Most of these seem dead obvious. Seems there's still a very, very low limit of "grave crafts" as well. I had to return to the Necropolis very early in the campaign to purge a bunch of garbage I'll never use.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
thanks
Can we please just have the option to hide corpses while mapping ?

They obstruct vision and prevent looting. It's really frustrating.

Not asking an option to opt-out from the league mechanic, but only an option to hide the corpse window pop-ups.

Please.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Woot! super excited for changes. Thank you GGG!

รายงานโพสต์

รายงานบัญชี:

ประเภทรายงาน

ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม