The Sin and Innocence Mystery Box

I have opened 37 boxes so far, and here's what I've gotten;

4 rares (Innocence sword skin, character effect, cloak and wings)

12 uncommon (1 cherub, 4 helmets, 3 boots, 1 gloves, 1 herald, 2 movement MTX)

21 common (5 symbols, 5 cathedral decorations, 1 citizen, five helmet attachments, five footprints)

So basically I've only gotten a 10% Rare rate and not a 20%. 3 or 4 of my Rares were Commons instead =(

However, my most recent 10 boxes had zero Rares; before that, I was actually above average thanks to a back-to-back set of Rares (the sword skin and the wings.) I was really happy to pull the Innocence Wings.

Apart from not getting any Sin rares, I got a decently even split. Was able to combine the boots, helmet, helmet attachment and footprints. The things I'd like most are the Sin Character Effect (Innocence is kind of overpowering by itself) and Innocence Gloves (the combined armor set is awesome.) I'd also really like either body armor so it costs me less to finish out the set when they hit the store (or more precisely, when they hit the store + go on sale. MTX are expensive!)

I really like that the boxes are only 30 points apiece, and the contents are on average worth more than that. It sucks to get "useless" dupes; I'd really like to be able to turn in my extra helmet attachments and footprints for 5-10 points apiece, something like that.

But most of all, apart from the two (I think?) boxes that were free, I'm most pleased that this isn't all I got for my money. Most of the points spent on these came from the Alpha Harpy and Conquest supporter packs, so I got another armor set and a bunch of weapon effects.

All in all these boxes are a nice way for me to drop some money here and there and get cool stuff. I like supporting the game, but I'm not a huge fan of the regular MTX prices, so this is a good middle ground. This, and the rotating sales. But please, let us do something with our dupes!

Thanks.
The Innocence portal will be available to buy after the box gone? And if we could buy the innocence portal, i can merge with my sin portal that i got from the box?

Thanks in advance ^^
my league stats on boxes:

bought mostly one box when you get another free if you spend points.

My outcome so far i can remember:

Chaos and Order: Chaos Cloak Armour and Boots (out of 3 boxes)
Oriath: Cloak and Helmet
Sin and Innocence: Innocence Armour and Footprints
Fire and Ice: Fire Frog and Fire Helmet
Apocalpyse: Wasteland Sword Skin and Automaton Footprints

รายงานโพสต์

รายงานบัญชี:

ประเภทรายงาน

ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม