An Update about the Xbox One Patching Issue

Thank you for hearing us and inquiring about it! We live you. We love you. There. That's better.
Thanks!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
I remember downloading a patch around 3, almost 4 weeks ago, and I had to downlaod the entire game again. I played the game once.
I haven´t played the game again after that. Until today, where we had another patch to download. And guess what? I had to redownload the entire game. Again.

So, with next patch AGAIN, I also need to have ANOTHER ENTIRE Redownlaod of the entire game then, I guess. What the F is going on?! And how not no one knows what is going on?
"
Kundarin เขียน:
I remember downloading a patch around 3, almost 4 weeks ago, and I had to downlaod the entire game again. I played the game once.
I haven´t played the game again after that. Until today, where we had another patch to download. And guess what? I had to redownload the entire game. Again.

So, with next patch AGAIN, I also need to have ANOTHER ENTIRE Redownlaod of the entire game then, I guess. What the F is going on?! And how not no one knows what is going on?

U downloaded the broken version, now you downloaded the fix, and the next update shoud be around 3gb unless its the 3.5, which might be larger, but not the entire game, this is what the announcement actually said.
"
filix เขียน:
"
Kundarin เขียน:

U downloaded the broken version, now you downloaded the fix, and the next update shoud be around 3gb unless its the 3.5, which might be larger, but not the entire game, this is what the announcement actually said.

Crosses my fingers.
I just uninstalled POE, installed it and still on 3.4.5b delve league. How the hell do I get patch to install?
"
Deklnu เขียน:
I just uninstalled POE, installed it and still on 3.4.5b delve league. How the hell do I get patch to install?

The patch will be out in 4-5 hours
The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.
9 pm BST for xbox update then potential for 1 hours downtime so maybe 10pm

รายงานโพสต์

รายงานบัญชี:

ประเภทรายงาน

ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม