[Xbox One] Path of Exile: Synthesis Launches on Xbox One Soon!

"
themightypuck เขียน:
"
Bex_GGG เขียน:
"
YouAreStoopudXBL เขียน:
No Jun bench crafts on console for how long exactly?

We'd like to get this in as soon as possible. Hopefully in the next patch.

How close is this to a week or a month? This is really important for my build. If it is a week I can wait but if it is a month I need a new build.

This is actually pretty impprtant. Once again xbox is left without a master.
Thank you for dropping the download earlier, so keep it up to date with the next updates!
"
Pajdovo เขียน:
Five pages of patch notes an no appreciation for Bex's memory pun.

I LOVE IT.

^
Can we have 1 encounter on pc? I play both Xbox and pc, and having 3 encounters of stupid betrayal sucks
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
A countdown timer for Xbox would be awesome !
Which patch version will we be getting? 3.6.0b was announced earlier for PC. This only states it will include hotfixes.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
"

Sure will be awesome but I think they using Xbox location that is in system & location and not your local time that you can set up manually...so that timer will not work for all of us ;(
Blame Microsoft not GGG
"
Lubetobe เขียน:
"

Sure will be awesome but I think they using Xbox location that is in system & location and not your local time that you can set up manually...so that timer will not work for all of us ;(
Blame Microsoft not GGG

Just hoping they add it to the website even..

If you were to change your local time settings it would not matter either. You have to connect to GGG servers to even play the game. So it would read their server time and display the countdown on PoE title screen.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
"
bcorkill1 เขียน:
Xanderyum--- please don't hinder absolute zero's concerns. It's important that people point out the problems or it will never get better. Siding with devs is important but stifling positive dissent in a pursuit for the prior is a disservice to everyone. One can't deny trade is way too time consuming on Xbox. There's always room for improvement. Just because you think everything is hunky dory doesn't mean someone who doesn't is wrong.

PoE is dope as hell and the good DEFINITELY outweighs the bad---otherwise we wouldn't be playing.
However,
There should be filters on search in trade so we don't have to literally look at EVERY item type for applicable stats for our builds.
We should be able to press "back" and not have to research the item type we want again and scroll through every other item. Trade is clunky and inefficient at best.
There are no trade alerts.
The game is super laggy (not sure if it's just Xbox one x processor) (servers maybe?)but it's something that interferes with the entire experience.
The loot allocation sometimes takes too long to come into effect.
Since the Xbox player base is smaller loot
drop rate and rarity should probably get a slight buff, but this is subjective.

Those are only the negatives I can think of that really frustrate me on a day to day.. ESPECIALLY trade. The game is super bad ass and I'm so grateful it's free. The in game purchases are too pricy, but that's subjective. Thank you to GGG and all who make the game possible, but don't expect me to brown nose and say no one should complain because that's irrational and dishonorable.

Dude I totally agree with this. I dont like complaining either for the sake of complaining. But ever since buying my xbox one X, I have fallen in love with the xbox version of PoE and will probably never go back to PC. (Except in the 3 day window when PoE new league is up on PC, before console). But we really do need some love in the trade department. Definitely need trade search filters. We need a global chat as well. Thats the one thing I miss most from PC. Theres no vaal toucan's in xbox PoE and this makes Toucan sad. =**(

Otherwise, GGG this game just keeps getting better and better with every new league! I am loving synthesis. It is fun AF bro.

Please give us global chat, and overhauled, updated trade system in PoE gaming console version.
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย bjjnick913 เมื่อ 11 มี.ค. 2019 15:55:58
The servers are down, the update is avaiable. I had to restart my xbox one to start the download. The size of the game is 11,47 GB (regarding to my xbox).

And it feels like GGG is one hour too early. Strange ...

รายงานโพสต์

รายงานบัญชี:

ประเภทรายงาน

ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม