Path of Exile Talent Competition

"
SimoneIF เขียน:
finished this today

She finished it! So happy to see this here, i love it!
This is my second application with a new soundtrack. I decided to post it in this thread

1 - https://soundcloud.com/clams-face/path-of-exile (previously published in another thread)

2 - https://soundcloud.com/clams-face/horizons-into-battlegrounds (new)

These works were made specifically for the competition GGG

Thank you for attention
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย XXIMV เมื่อ 7 ก.พ. 2021 11:34:36
Here's a fanfic for the ending that Jun and Zana deserves.

สปอยล์

An overcast and chilly afternoon found Jun in a dilemma.

The humidity clung to her robes as her eyes scanned the limited scenery of the hideout over and over. Almost three moons had passed since she stumbled out of that basement, Catarina's inky malevolence staining her dagger. Jun hadn't dared to dream that there might be something for her after the end of the Syndicate; and now that she was here, she didn't dare to proceed.

For the first time in a long time, Jun was afraid.

The source was a lonely figure sitting on the fringe of the hideout, arms limp by her side and eyes staring off into a memory farther away than any otherworldly realm she had ever conjured. Jun did not have to search hard to see the etchings of pain and grief on Zana's face. It had been barely a week since the tempest of nightmares ravaged through Oriath and Sirus' attempt to tear the very fabric of this world into fragments. When the storm had subsided and the Sirus' corpse lay impaled in the town square, Zana's face had been a perfect wall of alabaster, her mind seemed in shock and distant, and it remained so ever since.

It seemed good to Jun to give her some space at first. One needed time to process such an extreme event. But soon it became clear that Zana was slipping further and further away. She would wander absent-mindedly into the woods beyonds the hideout before dawn and return late in the evening, covered in cuts and scratches.

Jun looked at her now. She spied two small cuts just under Zana's right ear that seemed to be newly acquired today. Every part of Jun longed to go to her and pull her out of the insidious spiral that's draining her mind.

But Jun couldn't seem to move. Her decisive combat instincts forged in the heat of a thousand confrontations eluded her. Instead her feet were filmly rooted by tendrils of hesitation. Just move dammit! She is less than a throw away.

In a flash, before she had even realised she was moving, Jun sprang towards Zana. Her steps just shy of breaking into a sprint. Within moments, Jun stood over the bundled figure. Zana looked up from the noise of Jun's stampede and hurriedly stood, brushing off her skirt.

"Jun! Sorry you caught me daydreaming, is there something I can help you-"

Jun threw herself at Zana until she was inches away and twisted her face at the last second to plant a tender kiss on Zana's neck.

"You're not alone."

Jun froze. Impulse had driven her this far but now the events that had just transpired was beginning to catch up with her conscious, thinking mind and there were no more words left to say. An agonising eternity stretched between the pair and Jun became more and more aware of their proximity. The earthly scent coming from Zana's clothes, the fiery locks caressing her own jet black strands, her cheek suddenly moist.

Excruciatingly, Jun tilted her head back to look at Zana's face and found it drenched in tears. For the second time that day, impulse took over and Jun stretched out her arms. Zana trembled as she felt Jun's arm envelope her and melted into the embrace.

~~~~~
~~~~~

"Alright, since neither of yous have are first-timers aboard me ship, I'm expecting four extra legs a-running and four extra hands a-hoisting. Yea?"

Zana turned with a small chuckle.

"Thank you again for ferrying us, Captain Roth. Of course we'll help however we can."

Jun stayed silent facing the brilliance of the amber sunset. Zana's euphonious voice, accompanied by the gentlest of touch on her arm had flooded her senses. Jun shifted her stance and wrapped one arm tightly around Zana's waist, pulling her close.

"I was hoping that when it was all over, you would be able to show me some of the worlds you've seen in the device."
Jun whispered, she eyes quickly scanning Zana's face for a response.

Something wistful crept into Zana's expression before evanescing as quickly as it had appeared.

"No. But I can show you this one."

Fan fiction you say??? Gonna be a lot of removed posts in the thread.
New Gambler NPC in PoE

แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Kursed_one เมื่อ 6 ก.พ. 2021 13:08:42
My submission is a Guitar Cover/Jam.

"Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas: Orion - Guitar Jam Edition"

https://youtu.be/M0UC19rAcEU

Written for the POE Exile Talent Competition:

To Kill a Hero
by Zack Sinisi

Twisted shadows like fallen angels wither slowly along the coast. Bloated bodies, soon sinking beneath the waves, their names bursting in the thunder of water, bursting and breaking and finally flooding the plains with the ghosts of their retribution. Except for one. An exile. Only one, and always one--but make no mistake, it is no less a ghost for all the life burning within it. It wanders the shore and it is a harbinger of death to evil and necessary evil alike, and all the darkness in-between.

A shadow, a bolt of fire--sudden and skinning-alive, the flash of a blade, a scream of fury. Blood spilled on hallowed ground. 'Hoofs run, little cloven-one, flee before the Exile,' the beasts bleat in their ravaged tongue.

You say you know fear, my little bandits? You say you have faced down death and he turned away? Maybe you have. But the exile will not turn away. Make no mistake, we will not bring about the End. It will: him, her, the hero. Our end, the only one that counts. So think hard, before you join me. Because we are all going to die, and our only hope is to kill a hero.
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย ThiIsAnAccount เมื่อ 6 ก.พ. 2021 17:54:17
I just made this little version of Einhar :)

"
Here's a fanfic for the ending that Jun and Zana deserves.

สปอยล์

An overcast and chilly afternoon found Jun in a dilemma.

The humidity clung to her robes as her eyes scanned the limited scenery of the hideout over and over. Almost three moons had passed since she stumbled out of that basement, Catarina's inky malevolence staining her dagger. Jun hadn't dared to dream that there might be something for her after the end of the Syndicate; and now that she was here, she didn't dare to proceed.

For the first time in a long time, Jun was afraid.

The source was a lonely figure sitting on the fringe of the hideout, arms limp by her side and eyes staring off into a memory farther away than any otherworldly realm she had ever conjured. Jun did not have to search hard to see the etchings of pain and grief on Zana's face. It had been barely a week since the tempest of nightmares ravaged through Oriath and Sirus' attempt to tear the very fabric of this world into fragments. When the storm had subsided and the Sirus' corpse lay impaled in the town square, Zana's face had been a perfect wall of alabaster, her mind seemed in shock and distant, and it remained so ever since.

It seemed good to Jun to give her some space at first. One needed time to process such an extreme event. But soon it became clear that Zana was slipping further and further away. She would wander absent-mindedly into the woods beyonds the hideout before dawn and return late in the evening, covered in cuts and scratches.

Jun looked at her now. She spied two small cuts just under Zana's right ear that seemed to be newly acquired today. Every part of Jun longed to go to her and pull her out of the insidious spiral that's draining her mind.

But Jun couldn't seem to move. Her decisive combat instincts forged in the heat of a thousand confrontations eluded her. Instead her feet were filmly rooted by tendrils of hesitation. Just move dammit! She is less than a throw away.

In a flash, before she had even realised she was moving, Jun sprang towards Zana. Her steps just shy of breaking into a sprint. Within moments, Jun stood over the bundled figure. Zana looked up from the noise of Jun's stampede and hurriedly stood, brushing off her skirt.

"Jun! Sorry you caught me daydreaming, is there something I can help you-"

Jun threw herself at Zana until she was inches away and twisted her face at the last second to plant a tender kiss on Zana's neck.

"You're not alone."

Jun froze. Impulse had driven her this far but now the events that had just transpired was beginning to catch up with her conscious, thinking mind and there were no more words left to say. An agonising eternity stretched between the pair and Jun became more and more aware of their proximity. The earthly scent coming from Zana's clothes, the fiery locks caressing her own jet black strands, her cheek suddenly moist.

Excruciatingly, Jun tilted her head back to look at Zana's face and found it drenched in tears. For the second time that day, impulse took over and Jun stretched out her arms. Zana trembled as she felt Jun's arm envelope her and melted into the embrace.

~~~~~
~~~~~

"Alright, since neither of yous have are first-timers aboard me ship, I'm expecting four extra legs a-running and four extra hands a-hoisting. Yea?"

Zana turned with a small chuckle.

"Thank you again for ferrying us, Captain Roth. Of course we'll help however we can."

Jun stayed silent facing the brilliance of the amber sunset. Zana's euphonious voice, accompanied by the gentlest of touch on her arm had flooded her senses. Jun shifted her stance and wrapped one arm tightly around Zana's waist, pulling her close.

"I was hoping that when it was all over, you would be able to show me some of the worlds you've seen in the device."
Jun whispered, she eyes quickly scanning Zana's face for a response.

Something wistful crept into Zana's expression before evanescing as quickly as it had appeared.

"No. But I can show you this one."

Glad to see the subject is brought, we definitely need an ending or some advancement before PoE2, some hints or dialogue lines idk. I not convinced here about this focus about physical attraction as it doesn't suit the lore imo but anyway.

can't wait to see more shitposts, pixel art and amazing 8-bits covers in this thread. good luck to our talented power fantastic exiles.

edit : little Einhar <3
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Fat_Horse เมื่อ 6 ก.พ. 2021 17:23:20
Well here I bring you my version of The Maven, to the great boss of this expansion!

I do not know how I will be on time this month, but if I find another opportunity I will try to bring Zana since I would like to make one in my style.

Thanks and I hope you like it.
Hello, I am an illustrator who is still learning
My Page:
https://www.instagram.com/kuko_man/
https://twitter.com/man_kuko

รายงานโพสต์

รายงานบัญชี:

ประเภทรายงาน

ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม